PROGRAMMING + TESTING
Programming of the web application can be started once the user requirements document and the design document are finished and approved. Each phase of the development is followed by an thorough testing phase. A qualitative testing is not easy and requires specific testing skills. However, if executed correctly, a testing phase guarantees a minimum of issues and a maximal efficiency during and after the roll-out phase of the web application.
Before all end users get to see the web application, the client can test the web application on a test server to verify that the web applications meets all the requirements and specifications mentioned in the User Requirements Document and the design document.
The final phase is the roll-out of the web application:
- the installation of the application on a production server
- the start-up of a Change Management process (manuals, training sessions, support,...)
- your web application/website is built by experienced and skilled programmers,
- your web application/website is thourougly tested before you as a client do the final tests for approval of the delivered work,
- thanks to the start-up of a Change Management process, the roll-out of the web application / website happens smoothly.